Dienstag, 20. März 2007

No Milk today.

What have I learned in the last english lecture on Saturday!?
First of all I have definite realised that my level of the knowledge of the English language is not so high than the level on the rest of my colleagues.
The conclusion of this lesson is I should try to find a way to reach the level of the class captains as soon as possible. HOW? – This is just the 1.000.000 Dollar question.

A another important point what I learned, was that “Unfortunately” will never use in a positive context (Exceptions proves the rule, but I think in minute :o) cases).

Last but not least, I have to mention the perfect presentation of suffixed nouns by my wonderful colleague Niki/Claudia.

Now I know that many suffixes exists and if you learn a new word don't forget the suffix and also the prefix, so you will expand (EXPANSION [noun]) your vocabulary faster and easier.

And now for something completely different. Not completely but almost completely

Outside Class-room English:
Yesterday, I attend a reading by one of the best thriller author all over the thriller world: Mr. Jeffery Deaver. He was reading from his new book – “The cold moon”.
I was very surprised from this man. He looks like a college professor and he showed us a big sense for humour.
By reading his books, I thought he is a smart serious ex-cop or something like that. Doesn’t matter, I bought the new book and he has signed it, of course. But, unfortunately I have no time to read it yet.

Keine Kommentare: